Tuesday, November 22, 2011

There is power in friendship

As I was watching a T.V. show it reminded me of the many times my friends became heroes for me. They stepped in and bravely said or did some things to better my life, no matter how small it may seem. They were there for me when no one else was. I am so grateful they were there for me when they were, even if I tried to push it all away at the time. I've come such a long way and I have become someone I love. Yes, I love myself. That may sound vain but I love the shoes I wear, I love the roles I fill, I love the things I get to learn, I love who I am continuing to become, and I love what I have. I don't want to ask for anything more than what I already have. I have come to the realization that some day I may have to and if I do then I do. I know that now. To all of my friends who might read this, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment