Saturday, November 19, 2011

Glancing back, but only glancing

Looking back at my life, just for a second, I am so grateful for everything. I try to be grateful for the things that I have and not define myself for what I lack. It's a better way to live. I am grateful for the many things in my life. You may be reading this and thinking something like "She is trying to teach me something or she is so cocky." Nope. I'm simply stating my belief; no strings attached. Anyways I am content with my life and where I am at right now. I feel like I have everything I need and then some. Things in my life have come and gone. I have gotten attached to things and have fallen into pain over the thing that I lost. You want to know what? I no longer feel that way. Why? Because I take joy in the moment while I still have what I have. Once it leaves I don't pity because it is gone I rejoice with the fact that I was able to have a wonderful time. If that's not making any sense that's okay I was being vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment