Sunday, November 20, 2011

I've noticed this lately

Lately it feels like all I have heard are complaints. It seems as if no one is ever satisfied with what they have. I don't think I have heard once that people are just content with where they are, who they are, or what they already have. Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who could be happy with so little. One day I will live in a world where I can just hear how people are content with what they have regardless of what they have. Every blessing they receive they don't wish they had it any other way. It would be Heaven to be around people who didn't get jealous over anything but rather love the shoes they were asked to fill or the shoes that they are wearing. Oh well, I suppose you can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment