Monday, November 7, 2011

Grateful

I got really scared because of some of the guys that I have been around haven't been the greatest. I felt threatened by them and it put me into a panic attack. I went over to my ex-boyfriend's place because I was really spooked. Poor guy I must have seemed really strange because I was really really scared. He sat there, listened, and let me vent. Somehow he managed to do that while playing video games. It felt really good to get it all out and to sort some things out. He listened. I was really glad to have someone listen who cares about me. This sounds strange that I would go to my ex-boyfriend of all people to go to. Even though he is my ex-boyfriend I know that he is a good person. I've always seemed to get along with him. Before I left he told me that I was always welcome to come over. I could tell that he meant it. Anyways when I left I had this strong feeling "you are safe." That was all I needed to know. The fact that I am safe is the only thing that I needed to know tonight. I am so grateful that I was able to go somewhere tonight where I felt safe. I'm not sure how many times I will have to go over there but at least I know that there is somewhere that I can go to to feel safe and secure. It is such a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment