Friday, November 25, 2011

Life can surprise you

Sometimes life can surprise you. I always thought that one of my roommates was someone who just simply didn't like me. I was wrong. She got sick with a cold. Sometimes I am so blunt. I say this because I didn't pick up on it. She had to tell me. I offered to help her and she told me that she didn't want me to feel like she was taking advantage. It was that moment when I realized that she really had cared all along and I had been so protective of myself that I didn't even realize. Sometimes life has a strange way of revealing itself.

Other than that Thanksgiving was great. I didn't have to spend it alone. I thought spending it alone would be for the best but I am quite glad I didn't have to. I discovered that no matter where I go no matter what happens there will always be someone watching over me. For that I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment