Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I-clicker

I started to get depressed about things that were going on and I know that that is Satan trying to lead me down dark alleys. In defense I am writing this blog post at 12:19 AM.

Today I was more in tuned with the Spirit. I would say that today went well with that. I lost my I-clicker which I needed to take a quiz on. I keep losing things out here. I was tempted to get angry and frustrated and make a huge scene to get my roommates to help me, but instead I chose to keep calm about it. One of my roommates actually ended up helping me look for it a little. Time was running out and I had to find that I-clicker fast. I was again tempted to pitch a fit, but instead remained calm and kept looking. I finally chose to kneel down and pray for guidance to find it. I asked Him to help me and I put my faith in Him. I had a place in my mind of where it would be before I prayed as well as after (as if He was telling me He was there, but was waiting for a stronger thought when I prayed). I went there and sure enough there was my I-clicker. I was able to walk to class on time and not have to worry about my chest (I've been having some issues with my chest...but its okay now). I was so grateful for my Heavenly Father. He was with me helping me.

I know that I let Him down for some of the things I said later on concerning some of His children, but its an area that I need to improve on. I am not yet perfect, but that is no excuse for giving up or failing. I still have to improve my communication with my Heavenly Father as well as many others, but I'm not giving up. I realize some of my flaws, not all but some, and have a base on what I need to improve on. I know that through the power of the atonement and through Jesus Christ this is possible. I just have to take that first step of faith.
I know that Jesus is the Christ and has given up His life for people like me who make many mistakes to give us a chance to go back home. I know that He lives and He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment