Monday, January 9, 2012

Rubbing off

I've had Merritt as a roommate for 3 semesters now. For the longest time she had been the roommate I just didn't want to talk to much but always ended up talking to. I can't remember when she started thanking me for cleaning stuff but every time she saw me cleaning something she always thanked me. Her example must have rubbed off on me because I found myself self-consciously thanking her for taking out the garbage today. I also have noticed that I listen better to people. I found myself wanting to talk more to her and listen to her more. She's actually a pretty cool person! She was making food for dinner and I saw that she was eating something with cheese in it. I was so inspired to make a cheese sandwich. She offered me some hot dog meat to go with it but I politely said no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment