Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fall 2011

This semester has come and gone. It has been the best semester of my life! I have had so many great times, met so many wonderful people, done so many new and challenging things it's hard to cope with the fact that it's ending. It's even harder coping with the fact that I have to go back to where I came from. I don't want to give this place up. I don't want to give these times away. I know that they are mine to cherish forever but I want nothing more than to relive them again. I want it to start all over again, from the very beginning. It feels like a wrinkle in time. It feels like I'm starting to wake up and jump back into reality. I want nothing more than to fall asleep again. I don't want new memories I want to keep reliving the old ones. I just want this all to come back. I don't want to face what I have to face again. I know that I'm complaining and I hate complaining but this has been the best times of my life, literally! I don't think I've felt so much at ease, so much peace, so much love in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment