Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moving away

There comes a point in everyone's life when a person has to grow up and leave home. Sometimes this also means turning down money and receiving little help from family. That's what I'm going to do soon. It's hard and I already feel the pressure and it hasn't even happened yet. I realize that I can't become who I need to become if I'm tied down to my parents. I have also realized some other things which I do not feel obligated to include in this post. I have to start letting go and living like an adult. I'm scared and worried about how this is going to turn out but I know it'll be for the best. I will have to rely on the Lord a lot and I'll have to turn to my real friends a lot for emotional support but even if I wasn't going through this I would have to do that anyways. And it's not so much that I have to but that I want to. I understand that I might have to sell some valuable things of mine to accomplish this but any sacrifice I have to make I'm willing to make them. Somethings are more important than having something of worldly value. Life has taught me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment