Wednesday, March 21, 2012

S.M.I.L.E.

Sometimes rough tides wash up on our shores. But they weren't designed to control but to learn to let what comes and love it. Sometimes we forget that what we have on our own shores is bliss. It's not about desiring for more than we have, it's about being grateful for the things that we do have. Life is wonderful, that should never be forgotten! While we may not have everything we want we have enough. Look for the bright side to every situation and you would be amazed at how rich life truly is! I chose to call this post S.M.I.L.E. for a Heavenly purpose. The scriptures instruct us to S.M.I.L.E. or to be Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal, S.M.I.L.E. One of the best ways that we can smile is simply by being grateful for what we have. Remember to S.M.I.L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment