Friday, August 19, 2011

So amazed!

While I was at work I saw the light of Christ in a few people. One man held a lady's books. In return she bought him one of his books. There have been a lot of other really awesome stories that I have been able to witness while working in the bookstore. I also volunteered at a local physical therapy place. I feel so honored that I was able to have that experience. Each week for one month I had the privilege of seeing people just helping people. No questions asked! Whatever was needed they did it. Not only that but they noticed the good qualities of others and were very polite.
The message that I want to relate is that it doesn't where, when, how, why, or to what extent any of us are in we can serve others and be Christlike towards others. "Savior may I learn to love Thee. Walk the path that thou hast shown. Pause to help and lift another, finding strength beyond my own. Savior, may I learn to love thee Lord, I would follow Thee. Who am I to judge another, when I walk imperfectly? In the quiet heart is hidden sorrow that the eye can't see. Who am I to judge another? Lord, I would follow Thee. I would be my brother's keeper; I would learn the healer's art. To the wounded and the weary I would show a gentle heart. I would be my brother's keeper. Lord, I would follow Thee. Savior, may I love my brother as I know Thou lovest me. Find in Thee my strength, my beacon, for Thy servant I would be. Savior, may I love my brother. Lord, I would follow Thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment