Monday, May 30, 2011

Opinions

People have their opinions. Sometimes they are positive sometimes they are negative. Should we really let what they say get to us? My opinion is no they shouldn't. Personally whatever Our Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost say should matter and they are the only opinions that should matter. I also think that anyone He has called to an authority over us matters as well. I have come to realize that. I don't care what others think. I care about being kind and helping others than what they are thinking. People say things to defend themselves but when Christ speaks it's not to defend but to help. Eleanor Roosevelt once said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Some of the hardest things in life are to ignore spiteful criticism, stay positive about life, follow the teachings of His gospel, and keep moving forward with faith. I know this to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment